Hey every one i was looking around the toolbar in word press and i saw a button that can change the color of you words and many other things like this §. I decided to show you guys how to do it
- first you want to open your new post page and look at the tool bar (the bar above you text box). At the right side there is a button that has a figure that looks like a key board, click in it.
- If you click on it there is many buttons
the bar with the word paragraph written on it allows you to change the format of your word
- the U with the underline underlines words
- the A with and under line changes the color of the words
- ♣ ∞the horse shoe gives you the symbols ∞♠
- the two buttons after the horse shoe relocate you text
- the curved arrow let you undo or redo your work
- the question mark will give you a page with the keyboard short cuts on it
Thanks for reading I know it was short and most of you probably know it but I just found it today so if wanted to share it with you
Until next time little arrows ….